Now in its 10th year, The Big Idea Forum(TBIF) is a Chicago-based not for profit group (501-c3) of serial entrepreneur /operators who gather regularly for the purpose of sharing knowledge to help the next class of entrepreneurs succeed.
TBIF's goal is to act as a peer group for fellow entrepreneurs:
- TBIF is a forum to quickly progress innovative endeavors by leveraging the perspective, experience and vetting process of a live peer group.
- TBIF is a source to establish and foster networking relationships that are the cornerstone of any entrepreneurial effort.
- TBIF is a vetting platform in which new technologies and innovations are presented and discussed.
The premise behind the Big Idea Forum is that successful new businesses form out of the confluence of new business ideas, technologies, processes and innovations and creative execution from entrepreneurial leadership.
The group is governed by a few basic rules:
- No idea is a bad idea but every idea will be subject to constructive criticism (so bring your thick skin).
- Participants in the group must actively participate (no free riders).
- Each participant will respect the confidentiality of the ideas and information shared within the group.
We are unique in our ability to bring experienced entrepreneurs who are interested and passionate about engaging other like-minded peers.
If you are an early stage entrepreneur or experienced entrepreneur CEO we look forward to hearing from you.